RE: RE: Ignition opinions WANTED and a ? for Bernd

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Aug 28 1999 - 09:31:43 EDT

I'm not sure if you can use the Digital MSD boxes on the our Daks.
(Thought they were just for Crankfire systems.) Have to put in my $0.02 on
the Crane systems....I've been speaking with some of the people at the
Little Rock track (local Dragstrip) and i've heard nothing good about the
Crane system. The most common comment is "it works great and then
breaks...only lasted about a month". (Most of them are running MSD but I
have seen a couple running the Accel 300+ system.)

- Bernd