erics hood

From: KURTZ ERIC (erics5.9@home.com)
Date: Sat Aug 28 1999 - 16:13:22 EDT

Bonded the two pieces for my hood and hooked up my new scanner. If
anyone is interested in some pictures let me know, Ill send you some
pictures of the raw hood. Im going to pull it out of the mold tonight
when I get back from dinner with the wife, my parents and my sister and
her husband. Going to some restaruant on the lake not that it matters!
I was thinkin, maybe Terry should make these hoods. He could probably
do it for cheaper than I can! hmm
Eric