Re: Re: Dyno Check RD 52mm TB vs Stock

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 28 1999 - 20:56:53 EDT

In a message dated 8/27/99 6:46:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gmvega@gateway.net writes:

<< I wonder if it needs the 24# injectors to run the TB and Headers? I recall
 someone on the list that claimed adignificant improvement with either the
 headers or the TB but not both. Too lean?
 Gilbert Vega '98 BL CC R/T >>

I've also heard this, but I've personally installed a TB on a truck w/
headers and the combo together was like night and day... ?

Someone suggested relocating the IAT, could try that..

but - fwiw , my TB isn't 52mm. Quick D's is 52mm.

ttyl
Patrick