Re: Re: NC dynoday

From: Erik Bush (thebeerdawg@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 28 1999 - 22:47:33 EDT

throw my name on your list jon (as long as it isn't
the same weekend as the nopi nats) so i can come up
and show you v8 guys what a real truck *coughV6cough*
runs like. *duck*

~erik

--- Todd Flummer <mustang@netunlimited.net> wrote:
> I'm up for it, middle of Oct. is good.
>
> Todd

===
-----
Erik Bush
fisher@freewwweb.com
"sorry that you feel that way, the only thing there is to say. every silver lining's got a touch of grey.."