Re: Need some opinions!!!!

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 29 1999 - 17:34:10 EDT

In a message dated 8/29/99 11:40:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Dester223@aol.com writes:

<< It's true, but i'd rather have a color that doesn't draw attention to the
 boys in blue! i wonder how many tickets i would have been thru if i would
 have bought a red dakota...
 -Dester

 << I like the Flame Red. It *never* shows dirt. This can be be verified by my
  sister, who has a black dak. My truck can go weeks between washings, her
  black looks dirty again before the shammy has been put away.
  Dr. Pat

THats it! My old 87 4x4 was red, That thing couldnt get out of its own way,
but I still got a speeding ticket in it, and I was driving it home for the
first time!
It never did show dirt or water spots though. The color grey I have now
shows everything.

Has anyone heard about teflon coatings? I heard its great, you dont have to
wax, and its extra durable against chipping and scratches. Now I could do
that!
Boog