Need some opinions!!!!

From: BoogYT1300@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 29 1999 - 09:52:03 EDT

Hey all!
I'm getting ready to paint my truck. I was thinking deep amethyst. The one
with more purple in it.
Since the primer must be removed (peeling paint), I found the best price at
around $1500.00
THose of you who have seen my truck, whaddastink? Deep amethyst?? Or what
other color would look cool? I have grey interior so just about anything can
go.

Also, I want to swap my grand-pa style aluminum running boards for THe Mark
III style boards. Anyone know how/where I can get this package? I dont want
to know, well ya I do, How much does the Mark III package run?
TIA
Boog