RE: Breadbox VS Brick...you choose....

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sun Aug 29 1999 - 19:31:37 EDT

Pat,
These were regular gasser Econoline vans (not the type(with the added box in
the back) used as commuter buses those aren't worth the gas to spank)with
full seating. BTW I like those "come from behind" spanks, it keeps them
guesssing. Last night I had a good laugh though. Had this kid pull up next
to me at a traffic light. I have to turn my tunes down, cause I thought he
was racing his engine, what it was is his stereo vibrating his car (a Neon).
That is pretty poor that your stereo is so loud that you car rattles to the
beat... Thanx for the props Pat!

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ