Re: Breadbox VS Brick...you choose....

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Sun Aug 29 1999 - 17:39:49 EDT

You know what's even better than an "come from behind" spank? It's when your
opponent is so outclassed that you play with the accelerator to keep him
just behind you. He has some hope left so he flogs his machine harder until
suddenly you see him start to blow smoke. I've caused the demise of a POS
chevette(yee-haw!) and a turbo starion.
BTW, if anyone gives you the finger salute you're duty bound, whether it's
worth the gas or not, to SPANK THE SUCKER!
Dr. Pat