gs27

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 00:30:22 EDT

"Anybody ever use this stuff? I tried it today. Not very impressed. I
wasn't
expecting miracles, but I was expecting it to make matters better.
Instead
of taking the scratch out, it made more in the form of almost a "haze."
It
looks as if some one used a super fine grit sandpaper on the area. It
actually blended the old scratch into several new ones. Is there a
secret"

-I agree, it hids very, very tiny scratches. If the scratch was visible
before from 5 feet away, it still is afterwards.
Patrick