Re: No lift kit, POOP!!(Lift Kit Options)

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 17:21:51 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/99 3:25:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
j.mooberry@lmco.com writes:

<< Nope, no options. It'd be news to me if Trail Master even offered any for
 this kit. Kerstner's seems to agree. If there are any options, then they're
 holding out on me. I count my lucky stars that there's one at all for gen
 ii's. >>

Jay, there are actually alot of options available with the TrailMaster 4"
Lift kit. Let me know if you need the list of them along with the part
numbers.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6