Re: No lift kit, POOP!!(Lift Kit Options)

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 23:31:53 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/99 4:47:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
j.mooberry@lmco.com writes:

<< Please enlighten me! DML to the rescue again. My boy at Kerstner's
assured
 me that there were no options offered by TrailMaster with this lift.
 Hmmm...mebbe he's a Ferd owner. >>

Here what I atleast consider 'options' availablfe this kit:
First off, you have the choice between TrailMaster's SSV Speed Smart Shocks,
Invader N7 Shocks(DD43N), annd Invader SS Shocks(DD43S). For steering
stabilizers, you can go with the single stabilizer with a SS Shock(6117),
dual stabilizers with SS Shock(6217), single stabilizer with a SSV
Shock(7117), or dual stabilizers with SSV Shocks(7217) . The front dual shock
brackets are available, part number DS37, as well as dual rear shock
brackets, part number DS38. The fonbt skid plate is part number TM8096. There
are even traction shocks available, you can run SS Shocks(TS26SS) on them or
SK shocks(TS26SK). Hope that helps you out. I plan on running dual shocks at
each corner, I am hoping to only run a single steering stabilizers though, of
course with a skid plate.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6