Re: Houston, we've got a problem

From: |< R |> (krp@netnitco.net)
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 21:02:57 EDT

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date sent: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 18:39:58 EDT
Subject: DML: Houston, we've got a problem
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Send reply to: dakota-truck@buffnet.net

> Hey, regarding that lil speeding ticket i got in missouri. IT CAN'T
> be cleared, and just because i didn't sign it, THAT too, doesn't mean
> squat! Damnit! 86 in a 70.. and the line to be amended is at 85.
> What's with that??? 1 smiggin mile,

You could say that you were not going 86 you were going 80 to try
to lose that 1 mph. I got nailed (before I got my V1) for 76 in a 55
$120 plus traffic school fees, vs 75 in a 55 would've been $75 plus
traffic school.

Well, for those who have tried
> going into court in hopes to the police dude not showing up. has that
> happened??? or what should i do?

Either the cop will show, or the judge will reschedule so the cop can
show. At least that's been my experience.

|{eith R. Phelps
krp at netnitco dot net

Cat..... the other white meat.