Houston, we've got a problem

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 18:39:58 EDT

Hey, regarding that lil speeding ticket i got in missouri. IT CAN'T be
cleared, and just because i didn't sign it, THAT too, doesn't mean squat!
Damnit! 86 in a 70.. and the line to be amended is at 85. What's with
that??? 1 smiggin mile, Well, for those who have tried going into court in
hopes to the police dude not showing up. has that happened??? or what
should i do? I bet my insurance company is gonna use this to jack my rates
sky high.. What to do?
-Dester