Re: RE: Houston, we've got a problem

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 23:12:54 EDT

Florida has the same policy except you can only go to traffic scholl twice in a
lifetime. The other way to beat the points is to pay the fine but pay 3 or 4
dollars to much so that the state sends a refund check back to you. When you get
your 3 or 4 bucks back just rip up the check and since the state system cannot
issue points to you until the transaction is ever cleared it will never give you
any points. Some politions crazy system btu I know from others that it does
work. Personally havn't had a ticket in about 9 or 10 years. Speed ing that is.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport