Re: Re: Re: Fw: Gas Mileage...

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 23:40:20 EDT

Hm. i think i could get that kinda MPG at 65-70. It's just it's kinda hard
to keep off the gas and stay below 70. then gas mileage begins to fall like
crazy. an extra 10 MPH will take about 5-6 MPG off according to the overhead
console on my 97 dakota CC v6 with tonneau, and many MPG mods.. Then some
MPG killer mods..
-Dester

<< UPDATE...

 I took a trip to Michigan this weekend.. On the way out there, I got 19.3
 mpg. It was 220 some odd miles and I was doing consistent speeds of 65-70
 hwy and 60-65 on the local roads.

 On the way back, something must of happened... I passed a Fjord plant and my
 truck must of been impressing them poor trucks in the lot... I got 22 mpg on
 the way back! :-)

 Chris
 '99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 Amethyst