Re: Erics new site

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 23:38:01 EDT

Eric,
Hate to keep asking questions, but do you have any more detailed pics of
how you installed your driving lights? Been thinking of doing this since
I can't seen to find an airdam from a '91 or '92 at a junkyard. (they
don't have the piece that wraps up onto the front of the bumper) I want
something other that the stock lighting...it sucks. It look like you did
a clean cut to the airdam but hard to tell.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport