Re: Houston, we've got a problem

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 08:20:15 EDT

I hope this will aid in my defense. Also the fact the officer forgot to get
me to sign the ticket! (but in missouri, that doesn't matter.) I guess i'm
gonna plead not guilty. Even if they find me guilty, it's going on my
insurance anyways.
-Dester

<< Then you respecfully request that the judge find in your favor, given the
 distance you must travel to appear.
 I've gotten out of more than 1 ticket because the officer did not show up...
 But from what I've learned... if it was a motorcycle cop, forget it... he'll
 show, they don't have anything better to do... traffic is their life.