dropping the front

From: Terri Pryer (dzoo@arn.net)
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 15:27:52 EDT

Well I was going to have my front end lowered yesterday but now it looks
like it might be a while before it gets done. The upper control arm has
about 1/2 in or less between the tire and the edge. So I have two
options...
1. Buy a new set of lower control arms that lower the spring pocket. Thus
when it is lowered the whole assembly moves.
2. Buy smaller tires and just buy the 1 in springs.
Both are going to cost around the same but which is going to be safer and or
the better option?
Mark
91 cc 5spd 6er