RE: Arizona Exhaust

From: jelledge (jelledge@micron.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 13:34:15 EDT

Sorry for the slow response I am on digest mode.

The exhaust doesn't hang low on my '99 4x4. The driver's
side pipe is above the rear axle pumpkin and runs right behind
it too. JC Whitney has them on clearance until Oct 31 for $165.
I called Arizona exhaust myself to ask about their muffler and
other tech info. Sounded real good and oh, BTW they are not affiliated
with Pacesetter. Real happy with it though very nice torque gain,
but sure to get some chrome tips to go with it. The Stock angle
cut tips are not long enough to extend beyond the rear bumper
by themselves (not good - soot and corrosion etc).

ja