Re: RE: Arizona Exhaust

From: durling@ibm.net
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 17:56:30 EDT

Thanks I wasn't sure about pacesetter, could've swore they were. Thanks what I
kept finding. Oh well, anyway, you mean both pipes run above the rear axle
right? If you do have a # or email or even a website let me know. What exactly
did they say about their muffler. Just curious and thanks again.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport