RE: HELP!

From: Kurt Swanson (kswanson@peerenvironmental.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 14:00:12 EDT

I'll double check on the coil wire! I pulled the batterey terminal during
the plug install and during all other mods so far! I know they (Mopar)say
that this will reset you computer. Are there easier or faster methods for
resetting the computer? Mopar recommends that the battery be disconnected
for at least 45-minutes!?!