Non-dak but hilarious

From: Nate (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 14:08:41 EDT

I though yall might get a kick out of this! My wife
wants an Acura Integra so I was doing a little surfing
to see what type of performance mods were out there
for it! I lifted this statement from an owners site

"purchased for $180 this cold air intake has one hell
of a sound coming from under the hood. acceleration
was not as noticable as some modifications, but
the sound alone gives plenty of reason to go out and
buy one of these for all the cars you own, or dont
own in my case. the lowest price ive seen on the
internet personally was $220 not including shipping
charges, and everyone knows how much companies like to
charge for shipping! so if not for anything
else than the sound this intake makes and the looks
under the engine you need this intake"

$180 bones for a sound under the hood!!! OH my god!!!
And how do you mount a cold air intake "under the
engine"?

BWAAAAA HAHAHAHAHA