Going under the knife Thanks, Round 2.

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 14:11:38 EDT

Well, the mails continue to roll on in, so I'm sending the 2nd round of
thank-yous. I'm slowly getting more mobile, but It'll still be close to a
week before I can drive my baby, and probably another 2 after that before I
can drive her like I prefer to :) But the pain medicine is working nicely
so far, and I'm having less trouble with stairs.

>> Best wishes and get well soon David!<<

Thank you GS, whoever you are <g>

>> well at least you can still type/get well soon/Ronnie<<

Thanks Ronnie, and I'm VERY glad I can still type.

>> Lots of luck. We'll be thinking of ya.
I hope theres no connection between the tonsils and the hernia! :)<<

Thanks Bob. I don't think so, I've been having problems with my tonsils
since I was young. The hernia is definitely new.

>> Holy shoot that must be some hernia to have to have your tonsils out too
:-)

Only kidding fer shurr.. Good luck with the ordeal and hope your back to
normal real soon.<<

Well Bill, I don't do anything small, so ya never know. But you and Bob
could be on to something.

And a special thanks to Jodi Lewis, SteveRT, Jack Yates, Ben Vaughan, and
Heather Mosley for support over the last few weeks. Your friendly words
have made a tough time a little bit easier.