Re: Re: Non dak but hilarious (Rice intake)

From: kwjohn@ais.net
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 21:06:56 EDT

Interesting perspective. A buddy of mine has a Toyota MR-2 Turbo that's
been dyno'ed at 310HP at the wheels. The thing is downright scary,
'cause it's only -sorta- interesting until about 2100rpms. Then the
turbo wakes up, and the HP jumps from about 65 to almost 200 in the span
of about 300rpms.

He does an -easy- high 10 second pass in the 1/4, and hits 135+mph at
the traps.

OOf-da!

Kurt