RE: Re: Non dak but hilarious (Rice intake)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 21:43:56 EDT

Yeah...there are some pretty fast imports. (A long time ago I had my butt
kicked at Sears Point by a 11 second Bug...No turbo, just the 2250cc engine
and some NOS.)

I also remember at one "grudge meet" that a few of the imports were running
way too much power for their drivetrains and literally snapped CV-Joints on
the launch.

You buddies is definitely one of the exceptions though. I was mainly
referring to the people who put all those funky stickers on the cars (mainly
Honda/Acura). Remember this thread started out with a few laughs about the
intake system.

- Bernd