Re: dropping the front

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 00:02:57 EDT

which do you like more? with option 2. You just bought yourself a new set
of tires. If you don't like em, buy some AR 767 ,36 dollar rims, and mounts
some low profile drags on there, for the track. or just pu the old set on
those rims and bring those out to the track and hope that you don't spin out
bad...
-Dester

<< Well I was going to have my front end lowered yesterday but now it looks
 like it might be a while before it gets done. The upper control arm has
 about 1/2 in or less between the tire and the edge. So I have two
 options...
 1. Buy a new set of lower control arms that lower the spring pocket. Thus
 when it is lowered the whole assembly moves.
 2. Buy smaller tires and just buy the 1 in springs.
 Both are going to cost around the same but which is going to be safer and or
 the better option?
 Mark
 91 cc 5spd 6er