Re: '00 R/T

From: Kyper (kyper@roamer.net)
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 09:02:25 EDT

I would say most likely not since DM is getting sued over the twoing
capacity. Plus I've heard in some cases they're offering to buy the truck
back from some of the owners. Like you should be buying the R/T for its
towing capacity. :)

As far as a rework to fix the trany or other problems and then re-released?
Dunno.

Kyper

Houston, TX