Body lift on Gen II Dak's.

From: Jetmugg@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 10:58:48 EDT

I want to install a 2" body lift on my '92 V8 powered Dak. The Performance
Accessories kit says that their kit is not applicable to the V8 models, due
to interference with the fan and the shroud/lower radiator hose. I believe
that I could do the swap by ditching the stock fan and going to dual 12"
electrics, but I'm not sure that will be enough cooling.

Surely someone has put a body lift on a '92 to '96 V8 Dakota - how have you
handled the cooling issue? Using a V6 fan, and possibly a "pusher" electric,
or going to dual electrics mounted as "pullers", or possibly using the stock
fan, and just tossing the fan shroud????

SteveM.