Re: Body lift on Gen II Dak's.

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 12:30:19 EDT

I've got a BL on my 93 V8 I bought a smaller 18" cluch fan from summit and
it works fine I've had it on for over a year now with no problems
whatsoever.

If you get one from them make sure you specify that its an 18" reverse
rotation clutch fan fror a dodge dakota I had the parts guy kinda confused
on this one but afer a few minutes of explaining he sent me the right fan

Chris