Re: Re: Body lift on Gen II Dak's.

From: Jetmugg@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 16:37:16 EDT

> I've got a BL on my 93 V8 I bought a smaller 18" cluch fan from summit and
 it works fine I've had it on for over a year now with no problems
 whatsoever.

 If you get one from them make sure you specify that its an 18" reverse
 rotation clutch fan fror a dodge dakota I had the parts guy kinda confused
 on this one but afer a few minutes of explaining he sent me the right fan

 Chris<

Thanks for the info. Chris - would that happen to be a Flex-A-Lite part #
5918? Were you able to use the fan shroud as-is or did it need some
modification?