Re: Shaker Hood, CFM Comparisons, Questions..Sorry Long

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 19:51:11 EDT

A guy at work went to the local junk yard and said that they finally have a
dakota. He didn't know what year though (GM Guy). If it's a '91 or newer and the
hood in decent shape (straight) then i'll pick it up. (their price list says $50
bucks. And then let the experimenting begin....

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport