Re: wheel and rim cleaner..

From: Jeff Durling (durling@ibm.net)
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 19:56:41 EDT

Used to have a set on an S-10 blazer. They overheat the the front rotors since
they cannot draw any air in from the wheel. Since the brake rotors sit inside the
back side of your wheels they don't get much air moved around from the back. Cost
me a set of rotors in six months. I put them on brand new when I got the Kleen
Wheels. BTW, they havn't changed the design since I used them about eight years
ago. Be Careful!

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport