Re: R/T owners only

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 23:22:54 EDT

Geoff Wilson wrote:

> Sorry if I'm starting to anger some of you, but the R/T list isn't
> taking applications unless you own an R/T(from the last time I
> checked). And I am asking these questions so that I can possibly
> acquire one.
> My father wanted me to ask the list if the stock wheels and tires
> are undesireable for wet/snowy weather. And if the engine is too
> powerful for those wheels and tires. Also, any and all good/bad traits
> would be greatly appreciated. Thanks alot.

You can join the R/T list if you want. There are few people like
you that are thinking of getting one. Have one on order. Or have
sold there R/T back to DC but remained on the list. You can join
the list through egroups and even read all the previous posts
through the webpage.

Check out http://www.egroups.com/group/dakotart

I've been on lurker mode for about a month now. I was in digest
and didn't keep up very well. I resubscribed for regular posts
tonight and I the first thing I see is someone saying no R/T
talk here there's a list for them.

What are Dakota R/T owners no longer welcome on the DML. I
thought this was a list for all Dakotas. If this is the case
maybe I should just unsubscribe.

--
Mike Williams
99 Blk R/T CC