Re: R/T owners only

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 10:53:06 EDT

At 11:22 PM 9/1/99 -0400, you wrote:
> [snip]
>I've been on lurker mode for about a month now. I was in digest
>and didn't keep up very well. I resubscribed for regular posts
>tonight and I the first thing I see is someone saying no R/T
>talk here there's a list for them.
>
>What are Dakota R/T owners no longer welcome on the DML. I
>thought this was a list for all Dakotas. If this is the case
>maybe I should just unsubscribe.

That comment was expressed by some member in one email out of
how many emails. There are many R/T owners on the DML. That's
why I personally posted the latest Canadian news about the R/T
towing issue or any R/T information that I may come across.
If I was allowed to join the R/T list, I'd post them there as well.

>From time to time, I fun with the R/T owners but that's no different
than the good-natured jabs in the manual vs auto, V6s vs V8s, etc.
comments that flare up periodically on the list.

In the past, you've contributed with Dakota/mopar news out of the Mich.
area and with performance mods that you've done on your R/T. I
personally hope that you decide to continue to do so in the future.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto., 4x2, flame red