Power Windows: Problems? - Reply via digest

From: Noel Girouard (girouarn@cadvision.com)
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 23:32:47 EDT

Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:01:19 EDT
From: bigred563@aol.com
Subject: DML: Power Windows: Problems?

Hi folks,
Thanks for all the advice you gave on my last question. There's a slim
chance I might order power windows (maybe even automatic (yechh)). But
I've
heard references that perhaps there have been problems with the regulators
on
the power windows, that they haven't had the best reliability records.
Anyone else hear this?

Thanks again

Tom Perry
(Almost ready to buy! maybe tomorrow, definitely this week!)

I have a '95 with power windows (bought new) and no problems yet. I always
drive with at least one window opened to a degree.

'95 SLT CC 5.2L Auto 2wd
FIPK Clone,MPSBEC,Gibson Catback