Re: Dynomax Exhaust

From: durling@ibm.net
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 09:59:57 EDT

If it's not going to be much different in performance then I can't beat $99.95 for the complete system. It has
the Super Turbo so i'll check out the price to upgrade it to the Utra Flow. They do not make a direct system
with the Ultra Flow for my truck. Already called the exhaust shop I know and he said that it is a good exhaust
system but he doesn't carry it. He is going to check on the Ultra Flow muffler though. BTW, said he charge me
$45 bucks to do the work.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport