RE: Smittybilt Sure Steps

From: Eng, Kenneth (Kenneth.Eng@dowjones.com)
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 11:41:07 EDT

Tim,

I myself do not have the Sure Step installed on my 98 4x2 Dakota but do have
a set of nerf bars from Rhino. They installed with no drilling required.
They are secured at the front using the same bolt that secures the cab to
the chassis. In the rear, the bars are attached using the same bolt that
secures the bed to the chassis. The Smittybilt websites
http://www.smittybilt.com states that most applications requires no
drilling. For the Dakota application this is probably true.

Ken