Re: R/T owners only

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 13:19:52 EDT

Guess I am a double agent, as I am on both lists. I've got a 4x4 CC
Sport (RT in the making) and an RT RC.

"I think I'll start a Dodge Dakota Shelby only group. That way all 15
of us can talk. Or better yet, a group of Dodge Dakota Convertibles
only..and only the white ones, because we don't like the red ones..."

C'mon people... This is a Dakota forum, and people should have access
to both really. The topic should stay within the RT discussion area,
but most anything with Dakota content should be game.

Just a thought.

Sam '99 RT & 4x4