Re: R/T owners only

From: kris hines (smokin_rt@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 02:21:57 EDT

well another double agent here, i think there are many of us from the rt
list that are also dmlers. just wanna say i think its rediculous that some
people think of us a dif. because we have a different model come on now! im
20( and a lil drunk) but im affraid im gonna have to be the one to say STOP
ACTING LIKE BABIES. and sam has the right ideal just let it be overwith!
kris
like the great reverend rodney king said
"cant we all just get along"
hehe thats for you jack!