Re: RE: RE: 99 computers

From: Gary Shook (gary.shook@wcom.com)
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 13:33:03 EDT

don't confuse the Mopar Performance R/T package with the Dakota R/T... the
only difference in the R/T (besides cosmetic) is that it has the 5.9L with a
more free flowing exhaust system.... same cam (as other 5.9L), the computer
is different, but because it's a 5.9L.. the Hi-Po computer from Mopar
Performance is still worth the same 25hp that it is to, say a 5.9L in a Ram.

You could consider the R/T to have the cat-back system from the R/T package,
but the cam, headers & computer will still produce gains like the Ram
5.9L...