Re: Re: Re: different head lights.

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 13:42:28 EDT

At 10:44 AM 9/1/99 , you wrote:
>not red lights, just a red glow.....

I can hear it now..."No sir, Judge, Your Honor. They're not red lights,
it's just a red glow coming from the front of my truck." Ah, the legacy of
the Clinton fiasco. If God really hates us, next up will be, "Excuse me
mister probation officer, I said I have not had a red glow coming from the
front of my truck for the past 25 days and that's all I intend to say about
it."

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

A politician is a man who will double cross that bridge when he
comes to it.--Oscar Levant