Email support needed, please read

From: Gene and Renee Rivers (dakota_rt@army.net)
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 18:54:48 EDT

Howdy fellow Dakota owners!

As I am sure you all enjoy complaining as much as I do from time to time, I
would like a little email support from my Dakota friends and neighbors.

The media department at Houston Raceway Park has not added to date any
information concerning our Race and Show event that is scheduled for 25-26
Sept. I find this inexcusable. I would like all of you that can help me to
email :

Gerald Critchfield--General Manager <gm@houstonraceway.com>
John Crawford--Media/PR Director <media@houstonraceway.com>

And ask them some relevant question about the event.
" How much is it to race"
"How much is admission"
"Do you have indoor toilets"
"I am coming in from Canada and I need directions"

I figure they will get the picture. Or go to http://www.houstonraceway.com
and tell them what a lame site they have!
No need to forward this to them.
Thanks for your support,,,,,,,,I owe you all one!

Gene & Renee Rivers
99 R/T, CC, DA
95 SLT, RC, CR
http://www.mopars.net