Re: Email support needed, please read

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 11:14:20 EDT

Will do Gene. Oh yeah, and while everyone is at it, ask them why the other night
the announcer called my race like this:

"... Ford mustang in the Penzoil lane, lining up against a CHEVY truck...."
 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!H!!!!! Blew my whole consentration. I was soo pissed
the whole run.... Next time I'm out there I'm thinking of taking the shoe polish
and painting the raised "DODGE" letters on my tail gate. Gene and Richard,
I know you guys know what I'm talking about.....

Critchfield--General Manager <gm@houstonraceway.com>
>John Crawford--Media/PR Director <media@houstonraceway.com>
---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
        '93 V8 4X2