RE: Mushi Suspension

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 22:39:27 EDT

My wife has the Sport 4x4 CC now, and at approx. 750 miles we won a
set of the Rancho RSX shocks. We put them on and immediately felt a
ride difference. Around town, and on the highway the truck is stiff
(similar handling to our RT) but comfortable. I took it over a speed
bump at 25 that I normally only hit at 5-10 mph... and the truck rode
like a Caddy... Offroad the new shocks have taken the wallow out of
75% of the medium/big bumps. The smaller stuff they are a little harsh
on, but I figure it's a happy medium.

I'd recommend them.

Sam '99 RT & 4x4