RE: K&N FIPK ? (V-6)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 22:31:27 EDT

The round air filter/cleaners are pretty nice looking but a few of us (with
the V6's) have switched over to the Intake Tubes since they allow for a much
cooler intake charge. I personally had originally installed a 10"x2.5"
Edelbrock Round Air Cleaner on my Dak but promptly switched over to a 3"
Intake Tube (now a K&N Gen-II). The truck was much happier and that
annoying "whistle" at part throttle was gone as well. (Modified TB took
care of that as well.)

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
1997 Dodge Dakota SLT/CC - 2WD