DIE THREAD DIE!!!! was: R/T owners only

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 02:27:51 EDT

I now have your IP Mr. I'm now looking up your address, and am going to
call the law on your lil underage drinking stunt =) ps. can I babysit
your dak while you're in the big house?
Jon Smith-------Raleigh,NC-------ICQ: 9720504
'95 318 auto CC 4x4 3.90 31" A/T's
JBA headers, dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM
F&B Stage I TB, MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake
MP SBEC, 180 degree thermo, ASP crank pulley,
16" Hayden elec. fan 0-60mph in 6.3