R&D Performance Sale ... cheap wires, TBs, etc.. (was Re: other Patrick: ttyl)

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 02:33:24 EDT

shetland@erols.com writes:

<< ttyl patrick has the throttle
 bodies!

 Patrick
 sig. line not yet created! >>

Yes, and they're about $100 less than they were, and they'll stay that way
for the next 4 weeks or so.

Old cost, $299.95 + $175 core.
New cost, $225 + $150 core.

I've got 'em in stock, and ready to ship.

The best way to probably order would be to get a MO for the $225, and write
the core refund on a personal check, (or whatever), which would be destoryed
if/when the core unit off of your truck is here.

Mailing address is;
R&D Performance Auto, Inc.
2704 29th Ave E
Bradenton, FL 34208

All orders w/ core included are machined and shipped within 24-48hrs at the
most.

I've also got some leftover Magnecor wires, V6 and V10 sets that I'd like to
get rid of.

I'll let the V6 sets go (5 left) for $70, shipped.

I'll let the V10 sets go (4 left) for $105 shipped.

Just to let you guys know ...

ttyl
Patrick
surf.to/rdperformance