RE: Re: RE: dml and R/T's

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 09:33:00 EDT

It's just like sayin v-8 as upposed to v-6. It just specifies which vehicle
you have(Lightning, Z-28, GTS). I have a 98 R/T and its a dakota. Its a
special edition truck that IS different!! Its just the name badge you use
to specify it...thats' all.....it's not something we're trying to be snobish
about....atleast I'm not! It looks good, performs well, and is a limited
edition....I like that in my R/T. I like different and if it wasn't an R/T
it would be a 318 5-speed for me, but done up with different rims and such
to set it apart....that's what the R/T is already. Thank you very much!