Re: RE: dml and R/T's

From: Aaron (acolona@i-55.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 00:49:48 EDT

why say Dakota's AND r/t's. they are the same thing. that's like saying we
need a separate list for sport owners and slt owners. the r/t package is
just that, another package. there is nothing special about it, it's a
regular production vehicle. I bought my truck specifically for performance
and nothing else, and I think the 318 is the most durable well-built engine
in the current lineup. the 360 is good if you want to pull stumps out the
ground but good look getting it to pull high rpms as a race truck. the 318
loves rpm's. I have nothing personal against anybody or any truck, I love
the way the r/t's look. I just think they are way overrated.