Double Agents

From: Gene&Renee (webmaster@mopars.net)
Date: Sat Sep 04 1999 - 11:12:37 EDT

Hi all,

Dakota Agent 002 here...........I chose that number because I think I was
like the second double Dak owner, behind Sam of course thats still an member
of the DML. Maybe I am not (002) and if I am not please feel free to assign
me another number.
I use the DML as my primary Dak informaton list as I think it to be the
better of the "other" lists out there. Anyone who would think that another
lister is any less an owner just because he or she doesn't own an R/T or an
SLT or a Sport or whatever must have a pretty boring life. There is no point
to this argument. I own two Dakotas, so one happens to be an R/T. Does this
make me any better than the next person? I don't think so. I am just happy
to have two Dakotas!

Gene & Renee Rivers
99 R/T SNOB TEXAS SPECIAL
95 SLT FASTER THAN A SPEEDING R/T